VRsport.tv can be viewed on your Smart TV with easy guidelines below for many devices. Sit back in your living room and enjoy our channel on the big screen.
How do I stream VRsport.tv from my iPhone to watch on my Smart TV?
- Buy the Apple TV if you don’t have one
- You’ll need a wireless router which most people have at home or office
- Go to your iPhone and swipe up to show your Control Centre
- Tap AirPlay to see your TV
- Tap your TV and then Mirroring
- Sit back and enjoy watching VRsport.tv on the big screen
If you are still having problems check out Apple’s advice page on how to AirPlay content from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Smart TV Support
360 Virtual Reality
VRsport.tv now gives you the ultimate way to immerse yourself in watersports – welcome to 360 Virtual Reality, in partnership with 360fly! For the very best in viewing, use a VR Cardboard. This does not have to be expensive and search around the web for one that works for your pocket.
Otherwise you can still get the amazing 360 degree experience by moving your mouse across the screen – we would always recommend for best playback experience that you close other running applications and downloads.
For any technical issues check out 360fly Support